IIT / Medical Foundation and Olympiads
IELTS, TOEFL & OET
PUC (+2) + KCET/JEE/NEET/AIIMS
After 10th & PU(+1) the next big goal for most students is to crack those umpteen entrance tests
like IIT – JEE, CET, NEET. That’s when integrated courses come into the picture. Centers offering
them to train the student to crack those tough competitive exams apart from teaching them
a regular syllabus. Over the years, they have become the buzzword.
The speciality of Integrated Program:
- Classes will be conducted by Eminent Faculty who has experience with the Top most Institutions.
- No Juggling between coaching center & college.
- Save time & money.
- Prepare for your board & competitive exams from day one.
- Learn from the best.
CRASH COURSE PROGRAM
Have you been finding it difficult to prepare for CET and NEET for the past two years along with your regular PU classes?
It is understandable as it can be pretty tough for some to manage both regular classes and competitive exam coaching. However, it is not really late to start your CET/NEET preparations. It will only take a month to crack these exams if you join Tapasya crash course programme. This rigorous programme will take you through the whole syllabus in just 35 days.
- Day wise lesson plan & test schedule.
- Negative score control techniques & time management.
- Short-cut techniques.
- Mobile app for NEET/JEE Exam.
- Foundation program targets in strengthening the skills/concepts learned through a regular curriculum, by providing enough practice problems and giving exposure to higher level problems.
- Foundation program is to groom and mold the aspirants to get them cracking the exams like JEE (Main and Advanced), BITSAT, SAT, IISER, IIST, GMAT, CAT, CIVIL SERVICES etc exams.
- The Foundation provides futuristic and a result - oriented coaching programmes that pave the path for success in this highly competitive world.
The practice of coaching in the classroom is one of the most effective ways to bring out the best in students, to
develop their talents and strengths, to build skills and confidence and to nurture learning. It should go without saying that teachers everywhere can benefit from bringing into their classrooms. Despite the best efforts of teachers, students sometimes need that extra push of encouragement to help them thrive. But finding the most effective method of achieving that can sometimes be tricky. A powerful technique of listening and questioning can provide a myriad of benefits on many levels.
- At CL, we have always worked hard to ensure every student success. Accordingly, our mentors put in
special efforts to ensure that every child is learning well and is progressing on the right track.
- Our teachers are not just teachers, They are mentors too. Most of our faculty have graduated from top
institutions and they go beyond academics and take a personal interest in your progress.
Our endeavor is to provide every student with the right for mighty education with appropriate guidance and mentorship. ‘Tapasya Learning’ on the whole is completely dedicated towards quantitative aptitude training and is a pioneer in the field with an expert team of faculty from the reputed institutes of the country.